Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the Wholesale ID Ltd website terms and conditions for use.
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website and by using, accessing, browsing, registering or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
We recommend that you print a copy of them for your future reference.
If you do not agree to be bound by the terms set out below then you may not use this website.
We reserve the right to:-
- Modify or withdraw (either temporarily or permanently) the website with or without providing prior notice to you and we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification or withdrawal of the website
- Change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any changes that are made will take effect from the date that is indicated at the top of this page and it is your responsibility to ensure that you have read the most up to date version each and every time you use the website.
Your continued use of this website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Use of this Website
- You must only use this website for lawful purposes, and you must not use it in a way that infringes the rights of anyone else or that restricts or inhibits anyone else's enjoyment of the website. If you are purchasing on behalf of a business then you must have the required authority to do so.
- Wholesale ID Ltd shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage, which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials used in this website. All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned or licensed to Wholesale ID Ltd.
- You may use, download and print content on the website solely for your own personal use or internal business purposes. Other than for your own personal use or internal business purposes, you may not without our prior written consent:
- copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the website;
- modify, distribute or re-post any content on the website for any purpose;
- reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this website on or from any other website;
If you are a corporate customer and would like to request permission to use photography or other content from our website for corporate use, please contact our PR department on 01280 730 810.
You warrant that any personal or business information you provide to us during the registration process is current, true and accurate in all aspects and that you will notify us of any changes to your personal information by using the My Account section of the website, or by calling our Customer Services Team on 01280 730 810, Monday to Friday from 9am to 5.00pm (GMT).
Description of Products
We take all reasonable efforts to ensure that the product information as detailed on the website is accurate, fair and current. This includes Specific Conditions relating to the product including but not limited to: related Terms and Conditions, estimated delivery dates and times, warranties and guarantees.
However, although we aim to keep the product information as up to date as possible, it may be the case that at the point that the order is placed, some element of the product information may not exactly reflect the details of the actual product or availabability for which you agree to indemnify Wholesale ID against:
- The actual price of the product can only be confirmed once the order has been accepted, according to our order acceptance policy
- The product packaging may vary from the product images on the website
- The weights and product dimensions given are approximate only
- The key features and product attributes are based on information provided to us by the manufacturer and these may vary
- Whilst we try to show the accurate colour of the product on the website, differences in computer screens and monitors may mean the actual colour of the product that you receive will differ from how you see it on the website. NB - Colour swatches on the product details page are used as functions to change product colours only and do not represent the actual or implied colour of the products.
- The stock position of the product if shown on the website is a guide only and the available stock position will only be confirmed at the point that the order is accepted by our team, Wholesale ID will contact you if the goods are out of stock with a lead time, if this lead time is not acceptable then Wholesale ID will cancel our order and refund your money as soon as it is recieved.
In any circumstance where the actual product information varies from that displayed on the website, we reserve the right not to accept the order.
Wholesale ID Ltd is a multi channel retailer and operates a best practice pricing strategy that attempts to ensure the consistency of pricing between its various sales channels.
However, it may be the case that a product or promotion that is available in one sales channel is not available in all other sales channels.
Product Pricing on the website can be displayed including VAT or Excluding VAT. However, the full price of the order will include VAT plus any additional delivery and packaging costs, where applicable.
Purchase of Goods
Placing an order on the Wholesale ID website does not constitute a contract between you and us. The order is only confirmed once we have notified you that the order has been invoiced and despatched.
For the avoidance of doubt, any such contract between you and Wholesale ID Ltd, will be deemed to have been concluded in the United Kingdom. Further, any such contract will be interpreted, construed and enforced in all respects in accordance with the laws of England, and you and Wholesale ID Ltd irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
The order process is as follows:
- Goods that are stocked in our main warehouse are then collected by our selected carrier and sent for dispatch according to our Delivery Options.
- Goods that are being delivered directly from our suppliers can take a little longer to be shipped. You may be contacted by them directly to arrange delivery.
- Clicking on the 'Make Payment' button in the payment screen of the checkout process will submit the order for payment
- You may be required to enter some additional payment verification details from your credit card provider before the order is submitted to us
- Once you see the order confirmation page, you will then receive an email acknowledgement confirming the details of each product in your order. This is not a confirmation that the order has been accepted or processed.
- Once the goods are picked and packed and ready for despatch, we will then process the payment and notify you with an email confirming that the order has been processed. A contract between you and us is in place at this point.
If for any reason, there is a problem in processing the order then we will notify you via email or telephone of the circumstances of why it could not be fulfilled. This could be for one of the following reasons:
- There was an error in how the product was described or priced on the website
- One of the products in the order is currently out of stock
- We are unable to take full payment for your order
- You did not fulfil your obligations as set out under these terms and conditions
Cancelling your Order
Please see our Returns and Refunds policy on the circumstances as to how and when you can cancel your order.
Please note that when you agree to these website terms, you shall be deemed to have understood and agreed to our Returns and Refunds policy in its entirety
Methods of Payment
At the present time, payment can be made using credit/debit cards, by bank transfer and Paypal. Wholesale ID does not provide credit accounts due to exceptionally low pricing.
Cheques are an acceptable payment method for orders taken on the website, however your order will not be dispatched until your UK issued cheque is clear which can take up to 10 working days, Wholesale ID reserves the right to refuse payment by cheque where there is doubt to its authenticity. Your cheques should be made payable to Wholesale ID Limited and then sent to Wholesale ID Ltd, High Acre Estate, Fulwell Road, Finmere, Buckingham, Buckinghamshire, MK18 4AS. England.
You are able to pay for your goods using all major credit and debit cards (Mastercard, Visa, Delta, Switch, Solo and via PayPal: American Express and Diners Club International). Secure servers offer Wholesale ID customers the highest level of security when entering credit card details over the Internet.
All credit/debit card purchases are subject to the normal validation checks and authorisation procedures adopted by the card issuer. Any refusal by the issuer of any payment card to authorise the payment to us, for any reason, will not render Wholesale ID liable for any delay or non-delivery.
Coupons, discounts and promotional discount codes offered by Wholesale ID Online are only for use on the Wholesale ID website, unless otherwise stated. These types of promotional discounts are not valid for use against the purchase of offline goods or over the telephone unless otherwise confirmed at time of promotion.
At Wholesale ID we recognise how important it is to keep your personal information safe and secure. We have a dedicated Privacy Cookie/ Security Policy page which explains what personal information we collect.
Please note that when you agree to these website terms, you shall be deemed to have understood and agreed to our Privacy and Security Policy in its entirety. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and any activities that occur under your account.
Wholesale ID Ltd shall not be liable for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your password or account.
Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent as permitted at law, Wholesale ID Ltd is providing this website and its contents on an “as is" basis and makes no (and expressly disclaims all) representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to this website or the information, contents, materials or products included in this website including, but without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions affects your consumer statutory rights.
All disclaimers and exclusions included in these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. Should any provision of these disclaimers and exclusions be deemed to be unlawful, void or for any other reason unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed to be severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
If you have any questions, comments or complaints with regards to these Terms and Conditions, please email the Wholesale ID Liaison Officer via our contact form.