Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the Wholesale ID website terms and conditions. Wholesale ID is trading name of The Big Bottom Company Limited.
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website and by using, accessing, browsing, registering or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
We recommend that you print a copy of them for your future reference.
If you do not agree to be bound by the terms set out below then you may not use this website.
We reserve the right to:-
- Modify or withdraw (either temporarily or permanently) the website with or without providing prior notice to you and we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification or withdrawal of the website
- Change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any changes that are made will take effect from the date that is indicated at the top of this page and it is your responsibility to ensure that you have read the most up to date version each and every time you use the website.
Your continued use of this website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Use of this Website
- You must only use this website for lawful purposes, and you must not use it in a way that infringes the rights of anyone else or that restricts or inhibits anyone else's enjoyment of the website. If you are purchasing on behalf of a business then you must have the required authority to do so.
- Wholesale ID shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage, which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials used in this website. All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned or licensed to Wholesale ID.
- You may use, download and print content on the website solely for your own personal use or internal business purposes. Other than for your own personal use or internal business purposes, you may not without our prior written consent:
- copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the website;
- modify, distribute or re-post any content on the website for any purpose;
- reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this website on or from any other website;
If you are a corporate customer and would like to request permission to use photography or other content from our website for corporate use, please contact our PR department on 01280 730 810.
You warrant that any personal or business information you provide to us during the registration process is current, true and accurate in all aspects and that you will notify us of any changes to your personal information by using the My Account section of the website, or by calling our Customer Services Team on 01280 730 810, Monday to Friday from 9am to 5.00pm (GMT).
Description of Products
We take all reasonable efforts to ensure that the product information as detailed on the website is accurate, fair and current. This includes Specific Conditions relating to the product including but not limited to: related Terms and Conditions, estimated delivery dates and times, warranties and guarantee