Refunds & Returns
Need to return an item?
Please complete our online instruction (click here).
Refunds & Returns Policy
- General Policy
- Before delivery – change or cancel an order
- Returning goods - how do I return my order?
If a product is faulty, or you change your mind for any reason, we are happy to offer you a full refund*, provided that the goods returned are returned within 10 days (including weekends and bank holidays) of delivery and in a resalable condition (i.e. not used, all components included, packaging is intact and goods/packaging is undamaged) Please note that this policy does not apply to the following products:
- Non stock/special order items and personalised/programmed items.
Your account will be credited once we have received and inspected the product at our warehouse. Please return the goods complete with all cables and their original packaging appropriately protected, together with your invoice and letter explaining the problem to: Wholesale ID Online Returns, High Acre Estate, Fulwell Road, Finmere, Buckingham, Buckinghamshire, MK18 4AS. England.
For Technology Products Purchased more than 7 Days ago
For all technology products purchased more than 7 days ago but still within the manufacturers 1 to 3 year guarantee period (different products have different warranty periods), your product may well be covered by the manufacturer's warranty. We advise you to contact the manufacturers helpline number and they will be able to offer you assistance. In the majority of cases they will be able to resolves the issues or arrange for a repair and let you know how long the repair will take.This does not affect your statutory rights. Should you wish Wholesale ID to arrange the repair on your behalf within the warranty period, please do not hesitate to call us on 01280 730 810. We shall make the arrangements with the manufacturer and facilitate the repair process on your behalf. Please note that we may ask to inspect the goods to confirm the fault or ask you to carry out a telephone diagnostic to make sure it is not a problem that can be resolved quickly.
Your refund or exchange will be processed once we are in receipt of the goods. We reserve the right to refuse a refund on an item that has not been returned in a fully resalable condition - undamaged and in their original packaging and with the labels intact. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Before delivery - change or cancel an order
If you wish to change or cancel an order before it has been shipped, please contact our customer services team on 01280 730 810. Please have your order number to hand. If your order has already been shipped, please see our Returns, Refunds and Exchange information below.
Returning goods - how do I return my order?
Returns can be made a number of ways:
- Collection If you want us to arrange your return to be collected, please contact us on 01280 730 810. Please be advised a handling and collection charge may apply and will be payable before collection is arranged.
- Online. Just click the RMA link in your order confirmation or invoice that was sent by email to you, then complete the online instructions.
- Post If you return your order by post, we recommend that you return the goods by registered post so that you have proof of postage, as we cannot be held responsible for any parcels going missing during the transit. Please return the goods to the following address with a copy of your invoice: Wholesale ID Online Returns, High Acre Estate, Fulwell Road, Finmere, Buckingham, Buckinghamshire, MK18 4AS. England, please call prior to return on 01280 730 810 to obtain a returns number.